Home / Personal trainers
UK personal trainers
Finding a UK personal trainer online is relatively simple. But are they qualified, what do they know and are they qualifed? This is the key to gettgin a great trainer and some of that is based on their personal skills - which you will only find out by talking to them.
Some useful pointers to engaging with a UK personal trainer online or offline :
- Decide on why you want a trainer. : Is it for fitness; toning; weight gain; weight loss or even a sports injury?
- Decide on your budget : trainers range from £15 - £50+ per session (normally 1 hour) largely dependent upon their experience and how busy they are.
- Once you have the numbers of the trainers, call them and discuss your needs and wishes and then listen to what they say. Remember you are paying them so if you don't think you'd like the way they propose to train you, just say you will get back to them.
- Once you have decided upon the trainer you would like to see, always meet in a public place or in a Gym reception and ask to see their credentials and insurance documents. Any good trainer will have no problem with this.
- If you are unsure about anything question them - please do not be afraid to ask them anything - they are used to it.
From FIE to YMCA, find a selection of training companies to help you towards the ultimate goal of being a top personal trainer!
More about training companies...
If you are interested in a franchise business to give you the kudos as a trainer, take a look through this section for all the info you need today!
More on franchises...
Training company search
Browse through local training companies with our search function in order to get the training you need to work in the fitness profession.
More on searching for training companies...